Certified Military Talent Employer Training
Neovets is a 501(c)(3) non-profit volunteer group of NEO industry, health care, education, banking, technology, retail, and other business entities who value veterans returning to NEO and want to retain them through assisting with employment, education, housing, health care, and other needs they may have that will cause them to stay, live and work in NEO.
The NEO Veterans Strategy is to establish a foothold in the areas of EDUCATION and EMPLOYMENT as retention factors for veterans returning to NEO.
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., NEOVETS will be hosting a certified military talent employer training at the Cleveland Clinic located at 3175 Science Park Drive, Building 4 on the 4th floor in Beachwood, Ohio 44122.
Drive High Quality Talent to Your Job Openings
Learn how to better understand Veteran job seekers, and apply for your company's CMTE certification at our workshop.
* See our latest CMTE
* Hear from Experts About:
* Military branches and relevant vocabulary
* USERRA what is it, and Actual Case Study
* What military training means in our civilian world
* Military compensation and benefits
* Maximizing interview with Veterans
* Myths about Veteran employees
... and more
Veteran Job Seekers know CMTE employers:
~ Value their employees
~ Walk the Talk with their policies and practices
~ Understand the character and discipline Veterans bring to their work
· Parking is free to participants and guests. Parking available on flat lot
· Breakfast and Lunch are provided courtesy of the Cleveland Clinic